Fall 52DC Objectives:

88 Clean eats (out of 104 possible)
20 Resistance training sessions
20 Cardio workouts
Lose 10.5 lbs (5% body weight)




I'm going through a serious motivational trough.  I pulled a couple of late nights this week working on a report, and between being squeezed for time, feeling tired, and trying to stay ahead of some family obligations, the gym has been a foreign place to me this week.  Waking up in the dark, driving home in the dark, and having to walk through freezing rain hasn't helped.  I can't seem to get fired up about the fitness thing right now.  I haven't even posted this week sine I've got nothing to really report.


Reading the previous post actually helped though - I was in a much better frame of mind last weekend.  Today is Saturday, it's early, and the whole day is ahead.  I'm going to get back in the groove, and kick some serious butt today (mostly my own!).  Upper body + spin should get me going!

2 comments:

Sucks when life gets in the way - but it happens to all of us. But - you did not walk away from the Challenge - you are back with a vengence - Great!
TNT Man

November 8, 2009 at 4:48 PM  

Don't let life pass you by! It is easy to fall into that kind of a rut..I have found myself there many times. We are here as a "team" to keep each other going! Glad to see you are ready to fire back! Can't wait to hear about your continued success!

BBM

November 8, 2009 at 5:09 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home