Fall 52DC Objectives:

88 Clean eats (out of 104 possible)
20 Resistance training sessions
20 Cardio workouts
Lose 10.5 lbs (5% body weight)




I am a procrastinator.  It is one of my biggest flaws - I will never do today that which can be completed tomorrow.  That really came back to bite me in my last 52DC, when I had to do three workouts the final day to hit my numbers, and ended up getting locked out of the gym that final night and came up one short on the RT's.

you'd think I would learn - but yesterday, I put off my RT due to some muscle soreness.  It shouldn't be critical, but it puts me two RT's away from hitting twenty-one by the end of the challenge.  A little tighter than I'd like to be.

And did I mention the two blown CE's on Friday, leaving me with just one more cheat if I'm to reach my eating goal?  Again, making this way harder than it needs to be.

I'm still determined to hit all three major goals, though - it will take a strong focus this week but it will happen.

I want to get my 26 blog posts in too, so the blogosphere better be ready for a bunch of posts (five more after this one!) this week!

As of mid-day Sunday, here's how my progress is shaping up...

Clean eating: 78/92/88 (88.64%)
Resistance Training: 19/21 (90.48%)
Cardio Training: 21/21 (100%)
PG1 (5% weight loss): 6.3/10.5 (60%)
PG2 (1500 crunches): 1382/1500 (92.13%)
PG3 (26 blog posts): 20/26 (76.92%)  (plus this one!)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home