Fall 52DC Objectives:

88 Clean eats (out of 104 possible)
20 Resistance training sessions
20 Cardio workouts
Lose 10.5 lbs (5% body weight)




I am starting to think about the goals for the summer challenge, which starts next week.  I am probably going to add a bit to each of my core goals, maybe 24 CT's, 22 RT's and 90 CE's.  These are stretch goals, but if I focus I think they are achievable.

The main personal goal is one I am undecided on though.  The 5% weigh tloss challenge is a good goal, although I have only achieved it once (thanks to a wicked bout of the flu that kept me from eating for a few days.  Great for weight loss!)  The other one I am considering is a running foal - maybe 52 miles (1 mile per day average) over the course of the challenge.  It does not sound like much, but I intend to keep doing the cycling on weekends, so realistically I'll only be running once or twice a week.  With a good run for me topping out at about 3 miles, the 52 mile objective suddenly looks pretty challenging!  I have a little time, but one of these two goals will no doubt be my major personal goal this time around. 

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home