Fall 52DC Objectives:

88 Clean eats (out of 104 possible)
20 Resistance training sessions
20 Cardio workouts
Lose 10.5 lbs (5% body weight)





I have strep throat, which has gotten in the way of my workouts for the past couple of days. On the other hand, not being able to swallow certainly has helped on the 5% weight loss challenge - I've dropped five pounds in two days and am now at my target weight, three weeks early! I'm not going to chalk that up yet; I'm sure that once I start eating and drinking real food again I'll gain back most of that mass. (Likely all water loss anyways...)

Last week, I posted about my trunk full of donuts, the metaphorical symbol of my challenge. I ended up with an estimated 15 pounds of donuts in the trunk of my car, leftovers from a soccer tourney I helped out with. I can now provide some photographic evidence of it... I had no idea they had donut boxes this big! For reference, the box took up fully half of the trunk of my car (where the photo was taken).

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home