Fall 52DC Objectives:

88 Clean eats (out of 104 possible)
20 Resistance training sessions
20 Cardio workouts
Lose 10.5 lbs (5% body weight)




I have posted on the Men's Health forums about the circuit training class I am in.  I went through this once before, around Christmas last year, and am now in the midst of another 6-week session of twice-a-week classes doing full-body training.

The format is pretty typical of these things, I think... as many reps as you can do at each station in one minute, seven stations + cardio, five times around.  The total in one hour is about thirty-five sets of various weight-training moves plus five rounds of 1-minute intense cardio on  stationary bike.

The moves include things like tri pushups, one-legged swiss ball squats, and pullovers.  The toughest one to me is the bosu ball squats - I am having a heck of a time getting any meaningful work in without falling off the stupid bosu ball.  Tonight was a bit of a breakout - I finally was able to get some reps in with about 30kg of weight as a front squat.  It doesn't sound like much (my front squat on terra firma is about 65kg) but being able to do it tonight without toppling over was a great feeling!
 

4 comments:

Nice information regarding Zumba location, I really helpful this blog.
You can also find Zumba location at zumba-classlocator.com. Also you get all the info about Zumbawear, zumba fitness reviews, zumba Hawaii and more

April 14, 2012 at 8:52 AM  

Yes i totally agree with it. To transform our body we should do exercise in a regular basis. And also some eat healthy foods and drinks like juice. also require excellent choise fitness class, such as Anytimefitness is the best way for this.

April 16, 2012 at 7:18 AM  

I agree with you and I am truly happy to see this video. I appreciate you for this post. Keep posting your information for us. Great info!

March 8, 2013 at 6:55 AM  

Thanks for posting.. La Fitness

June 4, 2014 at 1:30 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home