Fall 52DC Objectives:

88 Clean eats (out of 104 possible)
20 Resistance training sessions
20 Cardio workouts
Lose 10.5 lbs (5% body weight)




Did a spin class instead of the planned RT session. This isn't the first time I've ditched the weights for some sort of cardio - I need to step up the RT's if I'm going to hit my goals this time around. (Last time, I came up short on the RT goal at 15/20).

On another topic, the Globe and Mail has a series on salt consumption running this week. Link here... I have been trying to cut down on my sodium intake for a while now, and it is absolutely crazy the amount of salt that is in virtually every packaged food out there. Try finding a canned soup with a reasonable amount of salt, or even a mass-market pasta sauce. It is criminal that 13-year-old athletes are being diagnosed with high blood pressure because food manufacturers have pumped their products full of (highly addictive) sodium at crazily unhealthy levels.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home