Fall 52DC Objectives:

88 Clean eats (out of 104 possible)
20 Resistance training sessions
20 Cardio workouts
Lose 10.5 lbs (5% body weight)




I decided to sign up for my second 52 day challenge (52DC), starting on June 17th. After achieving "gold" in the spring challenge, despite a significant performance drop in the middle, I decided to bump up my cardio and eating goals and really target the 5% body weight objective this time around.

Here is what I came up with for this time around...

CE: 85 (max. 2400 cal/day, 30/30/40 protein/fat/carbs
(over two servings of alcohol in a day disqualifies it)
RT: 20
CT: 25

PG1: 5% body weight (11 lbs)
PG2: 8 spin classes - one per week
PG3: 800 crunches - either Swiss Ball, floor or m/c (approx. 100/week)


Wednesday is a tough day for me, with meetings all day, so I'll be starting from the back foot on this challenge. However, I'm pretty focused now on the program, so I have high expectations going in.

0 comments:

Newer Post Home