Fall 52DC Objectives:

88 Clean eats (out of 104 possible)
20 Resistance training sessions
20 Cardio workouts
Lose 10.5 lbs (5% body weight)




Got to the gym about noon today (Sunday) after taking the weekend off. I wanted to hit the spin class at 9:15am but making breakfast and doing various other stuff for my sick daughter came first.

It actually worked out great, though - I got a lower body session in, then hit the cardio for about 25 minutes of of hard interval work. I think this was the hardest intensity I've hit outside the classes, so the spin sessions seem to be paying off already! Tomorrow I hope to do upper body and spin for 45 minutes, to get all my numbers right to the pace they need to be at for the challenge.

I'm looking at my old copy of the "Hard-Body Fitness Plan" - it advocates a three-way split with one workout day dedicated to arms, one to chest/back/abs and one to legs. I'm still of the opinion that I'm hitting the arms sufficiently during my back/shoulder/chest work, so I'll probably stay the course for a while before considering that change.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home