Fall 52DC Objectives:

88 Clean eats (out of 104 possible)
20 Resistance training sessions
20 Cardio workouts
Lose 10.5 lbs (5% body weight)




I'm adding in barbells and dumbbells to my upper body routine again. I was using cables and machines a little more, but I'm hoping to push the muscles more by moving to the free weights.

My routine is:

A) Bench press 3 x 10
B) Bent-over dumbbell row 3 x 10

A) Cable lat pulldown 3 x 10
B) Incline DB press 3 x 10

A) Shoulder press 3 x 10 (been shifting between machine and dumbbells)
B) delt machine or bent-over lateral flye 3 x 10

As before, I do these in supersets with no rest between A and B components, and about 1 min rest between supersets. Sometimes I'll add assisted pullups and/or dips depending on how things are going.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home