Fall 52DC Objectives:

88 Clean eats (out of 104 possible)
20 Resistance training sessions
20 Cardio workouts
Lose 10.5 lbs (5% body weight)




Wednesday marked the first day of the challenge and I marked it by eating clean and getting in another midnight run on the treadmill.  The stamina, once again, pretty much sucked during the running - I'm not sure that the late-night stuff is working all that well for me.  However, it's better than the alternative of going all week without darkening the door of the gym.  I think it's about time to move on to week eight on the C25K sched, although the 25 minutes is a real struggle without a minute or two of walking in the middle.  Maybe I'll do another week at the week 7 level before ratcheting it up to 28 minutes.  I really want to get to the 5k/3.1 mile mark over the next few runs - I've hit 2.9 miles and Wednesday was a 2.6 mile day before I bailed.  45 crunches on the swiss ball before hitting the showers was my punishment for wimping out...

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home