Fall 52DC Objectives:

88 Clean eats (out of 104 possible)
20 Resistance training sessions
20 Cardio workouts
Lose 10.5 lbs (5% body weight)




Friday, I managed to get in a run right after work (and before leaving to see the Skydiggers, a "quintessential Canadian folk rock band" according to the promo materials.  The run was great - night-and-day difference from the last couple in terms of my ability to get into a "zone" and feel like I could run all day!  I got my 25 minutes in, interrupted only by the short break as I watched my Creative Zen MP3 player dislodge itself from the headphone cord, drop to the belt, bounce around a bit and go hurtling off the end of the belt at an indicated speed of 6.5 mph.  Thankfully, I was able to resist the urge to stop running and try to grab it from between my feet (preventing me from becoming the 6.5mph projectile) and paused the belt in a controlled manner instead!  I don't remember exactly what was playing at the time, but the Zen seems none the worse for wear.

Oh, and the 'Diggers show was outstanding!  Today was a Spin day, and Sunday may be another, then C25K again on Monday.  That's the plan...

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home