Fall 52DC Objectives:

88 Clean eats (out of 104 possible)
20 Resistance training sessions
20 Cardio workouts
Lose 10.5 lbs (5% body weight)




My five-hour adventure putting the pool cover on for the winter kind of took over my day Monday, preventing me from getting in my run that day. Between the five hours on my knees on hard concrete (did I mention it took FIVE FREAKIN' HOURS?), two hours freezing at the Oktoberfest/Thanksgiving Parade, and shortened holiday hours at the gym, the 25-minute run wasn't going to happen.  Tomorrow (Wednesday) will be the midnight run after my M&A class - maybe with the full-body machine circuit as well.  (1 set per machine, as heavy as I can move for 8-10 reps, and you can get an approximation of a full-body workout in about a half hour!)

On a happier note, I did a "proper" upper-body workout using free weights and cables on Saturday.  My strength is increasing noticeably on the seated row and presses (chest and shoulder/military), and holy smokes, I think I see definition starting in my shoulders and pecs!  I felt that great, honest burn in the back and chest on Sunday, and I could feel it in my neck during my Sunday AM spin class (which was a little disconcerting - I could imagine my arms giving out, me falling off the bike and starting a thirty-bike chain reaction similar to dominoes falling!)

1 comments:

Hurray!

Nice site - like the theme.

TNT Man

October 15, 2009 at 9:25 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home