Fall 52DC Objectives:

88 Clean eats (out of 104 possible)
20 Resistance training sessions
20 Cardio workouts
Lose 10.5 lbs (5% body weight)




I got in my run today - probably week six day three although with my wimpy performance lately it's tough to tell.  I did 2.9 miles (including warm-up and cool-down), and ran for about 25 minutes (actual run time) plus a 90-second break at about 16 minutes.  It actually is feeling good now to run for that duration - I've found a pace that I can keep up and my heart rate settles in right around 150bpm and stays there in steady-state.  Today, I did a few minutes faster, including a 30-second sprint at the end, and it all seemed to go well.  

The next 52-day challenge starts Wednesday, so I need to figure out what my resistance training schedule is going to look like (along with my clean eating menu).  I'm looking forward to it - my weight has kind of plateaued (although I's seeing continued progress in the way clothes are fitting) and I really want to jump-start some weight loss with the goal of losing about 13 lbs by the end of the year (a little more than 6% of by BW).  My last challenge, I dropped that much, so I know it's possible, as long as I stay away from beer and fast food.

3 comments:

Your have set strong goals for yourself - especially that weight goal. Beer and Fast Food - What - these are not diet foods?

Good Luck
TNT Man

October 20, 2009 at 11:00 AM  

I discovered the key to achieving the weight loss goal is to contract swine flu and spend three days in bed without eating! LOL

October 20, 2009 at 8:50 PM  

Swine Flue - really? Ouch. I have never been too sick to eat.

Thanks for stopping by my Blog. Got a bit of clean up work to do - keep me busy and away from the TV.

Good Luck on the Challenge
TNT Man

October 20, 2009 at 9:03 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home